Ransomed Heart

It has been a while since I posted.  Sorry about that!  It has been a busy couple of months and now here we are only a few days from the start of the holiday season.  

This time I wanted to direct you to a great website.  www.ransomedheart.com

Ransomed Heart is the name of John Eldredge's ministry.  The site has links to all of his books, a blog and a forum.  The forum is a place where men and women can interact virtually.  There are some good topics.  Take a look around the site and tell me what you think.

Just so you know, you can comment on any of my posts by looking for the "comment" link at the bottom of each post.  I would really like to hear what you think!

Happy Thanksgiving!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ringing the Bell at the Brothel

Tiger Woods is Looking For God

Dying to Self