Back In The Saddle




Well, it has been awhile. To be honest, I am not sure why. As everyone else, I have been busy and there have been a lot of changes over the past year. I also have a folder full of draft blogs. Yet, I never took the time to complete them.

I think sometimes I get caught up in the pressure to say something important or full of impact. I think I just need to share what I believe God is speaking to me about. We learn from one another through our stories. I have found that men are not so good at letting other men into ours. Maybe that is what we should focus on.

In any case, I plan to jump back in the saddle. Share a few thought from my story, my journal, etc. I would love to hear about yours as well. Please feel free to do so in the comments of this blog!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ringing the Bell at the Brothel

Tiger Woods is Looking For God

Dying to Self