Reflection

A few days ago, I pulled this blog up in my browser and looked at some of the posts I have written over the years. I noticed a trend. In 2009, I wrote 23 posts. From 2010 through 2012, I wrote 9, 4 and 1 respectively. Almost all of the posts in 2010 where written the first part of the year.

The decline correlates to a particularly difficult time at work. Looking back, I can see that this experience bled over into all areas of my life. To be honest, I think it rocked my world more significantly than it should have.



There have been many other challenges besides work. I wish I could say that I have passed all of the trials with flying colors. Not so much. But, I am starting to realize that they have come my way for a purpose. God is continuing to Father me. The past few years have revealed some areas in my heart that still need healing. But, I have felt more whole the last few weeks than I have felt in a long time. I am so grateful for God's unending love! And, for the community of men he has placed around me as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ringing the Bell at the Brothel

Tiger Woods is Looking For God

Dying to Self